The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, and greetings from NC. I just wanted to introduce myself as the proud owner of an 06 Exige. I took delivery of the car last night and promptly went driving on some empty country roads. For a 6 year old car, I am really impressed by it's overall condition. I only have one photo at the moment but will try and get some more once I have time.

I used to have an 04 Esprit and was considering an exhaust on that car. My Exige already has an aftermarket exhaust and no cat. I know that the 02 spacers worked wonders on the esprit for eliminating a cel. From all my searches, it looks like spacers do the trick on these cars as well. If there is any better suggestion, I'm all ears!

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Their website is down right now, but bigdaddiesgarage sells a CEL eliminator with a catalytic element in it which solves even the most stubborn CEL conditions the "spacers" don't fix.
Birkinboy purchased one of the catalytic CEL elimators from them a couple weeks ago, PM him for contact information.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
You must have picked up the one from Roanoke.

Nice buy! If I could have wrapped my head around an extra $10k for an exige, I would have bought it Saturday. ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts