The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FV racer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 06 Elise with sport package.
Wife says it is my withdrawal from racing crisis car.
So far it is working.
I plan on doing some track days come spring.
Looking for info on other Lotus activities near me.
Tupper

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Welcome to LT and congrats on your purchase!

·
Have you GYLO'd?
1,696 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome! Plenty of fellow Lotus owners in the area. Many are weekly attendees at local Cars & Coffee events, year-round. Track activities and more during the more 'temperate' months.

Here is a link to our local club's most recent 'Get Your Lotus out' event, back in September -

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f113/nova-lotus-gylo-6-fair-lakes-va-sunday-september-8th-167114/

...we will have another in May. We also hope to have a good Lotus turnout at the first local British car show of the year, on Sunday, April 27th, 2014 -

Britain on the Green | at Gunston Hall Sunday, April 27th 2014 Save the date

--Bob Collum

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought an 06 Elise with sport package.
Wife says it is my withdrawal from racing crisis car.
So far it is working.
I plan on doing some track days come spring.
Looking for info on other Lotus activities near me.
Tupper
Wow, im in woodbridge! Are you near woodbridge high school or lake ridge middle? You should cruise with us sometime
For track days check out capitaldrivingclub.com, they host events at Hylton HS 15 minutes from lake ridge
Other than that theres a weekly car meet at Brixx pizza in woodbrdge down center, but its mostly younger people in Mustangs, BMW's etc. But if you want to see other lotus owner or exotic cars i recommend Katies cars and coffee. Im a photographer/videographer in my spare time haha, also theres a friend of mine near me also that has an Orange Exige youll probably spot when the weather gets warmer. Itd be down to hangout with a fellow local haha. Heres some pictures and videos from cars & coffee :p

He sold this supercharged Elise for the ORange Exige

Not sure if youve checked it out already but also visit the mid atlantic part of this forum, plenty of fellow northern Virginia people and southern Maryland owners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts