The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

After waiting/researching for 5 years I finally purchased a 2005 Lotus Elise today. Very excited. I am new to California/Orange County area (moved here in Feb) and was wondering if anyone can point me towards any clubs in the area.

Been following Lotustalk for a while and looking forward to meeting other Lotus owners in the area.

Picture of my pride and joy below.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Congrats!

We used to have dinner once a week or was it once a month? We also had some group drives, but its been years.

There's a facebook group that you can join, I think they may have some activities.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Looks clean! I'm sure locals will point you in the right directions for meets. Drive safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice car. :) This is completely subjective but I always loved the contrast that all of the black grills provide on any non-black Elise. Since my Elise is black, i decided to add contrast by painting the side grills silver (they are easy to remove and paint if you don't mind removing the rear wheel and wheel well). Just throwing it out there in case you like it. Either way, you're going to LOVE this car! To borrow from Porsche, there really is no substitute.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks @cmaser and @shay2nak for the feedback. I will check out the links shared. Also if you have any recommendations for a local Lotus mechanic it would be appreciated. Happy to be part of the group!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts