The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and thanks for the add!

I just joined this summer after purchasing my first ever Lotus, a new 2020 Evora GT. I've owned sports cars for decades, some much more expensive, but this one gets the blood pumping! I love a good manual transmission and the steering and suspension and looks of this car...

I bought the certificate of provenance where it shows there were only 259 of these manufactured in 2020, only 2 in liquid yellow, and only mine with black/gray interior. I feel special driving such a rare vehicle

It's exciting to watch Lotus reinvent itself now and I can't wait to see what's next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,690 Posts
Welcome to LT! Congrats on your GT purchase and that photo with the sun hitting it makes that paint look even more stunning!

Reactions: Bell47king

·
Loves to talk
1,192 Posts
First, big congrats and welcome. It seems like there are a lot of 2020s moving off lots these days. I think Lotus is nearing critical mass for the Evora based on all the new guys coming to the forum. Every day we get new owners. That was rarer a year or two ago. Critical mass for the Evora is never going to be a big number but they are getting sold a lot faster than they were not long ago. The 4xx/GT has been a success if the population here is anything to go by although it took some time but time and the GT have moved the needle for the 400s and probably the S1s as far as I can tell. I don't watch the S1 market as closely as I do the 4XX series but I suspect they are holding up better too. A good time to buy a new Evora!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome from Livonia!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Welcome from Wolverine Lake!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,309 Posts
Welcome and awesome car! AutoEurope will take good care of you. I grew up near you and used to go fishing in Northville...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Another welcome from Ann Arbor! Terrible time to get a new Lotus in this part of the country. Not driving season yet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts