The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lotus Talk,

I'm a new member living north of San Diego in Temecula. I've been a car enthusiast for a long time, with special interest in Lotus (especially the original 7 and the Elise). I've always loved small, light sports cars, though I've never owned a Lotus before.

I'm finally in the market for a used Elise and I'd like to learn as much as possible about the cars and what to look for when buying! I've been lurking in the forum for a while now, and it's already been tremendously helpful.

-Chris

·
Registered
5,283 Posts

·
Administrator
1,548 Posts
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris,

Welcome to LotusTalk!

Enjoy your search for a Lotus. This is a great resource. A couple of things to check out during your search:
A) Check in with Shinoo at Inokentics. He's based in your neighborhood (Temecula)
B) Check out the 2 Lotus clubs in your area - LCOSC (Lotus Club of S California) Lotus Club of Southern California – The #1 club for year 'round Lotus drivers. or SDLC (San Diego Lotus Club) https://sandiegolotusclub.org/

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
Yes! Thanks for the tip, Kiyoshi. It'll be great to have an expert like Shinoo so close by. I had no idea there was a Lotus shop right in town.

Once I actually buy an Elise, I'll definitely check out a club event!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts