The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am just joining as a new Lotus owner. I recently got my 1990 Esprit SE and the day after I got it home it snowed! But it sure does look good just sitting there ;)
Looking forward to having it for a long time and giving it lots of TLC in the spring.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Yep, they look fast just sitting still.

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts
I hear ya...snow in my driveway forces me to enjoy my Lotus in the garage. Just something us in the snow states have to deal with:coolnana: Congrats on your purchase!! Great looking cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I guess I'll be spending the winter amazing parts and ideas to install come spring. New radio and backup camera arrived last night and 4 new tires are sitting in the loft.

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
She's beautiful! Vermont is such a gorgeous place to live. I'd live there if it wasn't for that white stuff that falls from the sky!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, yeah we have had some of that white stuff lately but it makes for a nice christmas :)
I may not be driving her because of that white stuff but at least it looks amazing just sitting there. I forgot how much I love the look of these cars until I bought one.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Nice colour. It is perfectly normal to go to the garage and rub its fenders in the wintertime. Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the Lotus world. Where are you in Vermont?
We have formed a group centered in the NY Albany area but often meet and drive out of Bennington VT. So far we have 5 Elise, 1 Exige and 3 Esprit. You are welcome to join us on any drives or events. In fact probably going to meet for a meal in Bennington in January to plan things & hang out.
Pm me if you are interested in joining us and give me your email and I can add you to our email list for stuff. Here is a link to our FB page that has some pics from previous stuff.

Cheers,

Andrew

https://www.facebook.com/Nycrlc?ref=hl#

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts