The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lotus Fam,

New member here and had my eyes on a Alfa Romeo 4C Track Package not too long ago, but that changed rather quickly when I received a quote from my long time
insurance company and I was floored of the cost... I now have my eyes set on a base 2011 Evora from a local dealer. Manual,low mileage, clean title and has all the packages equipped that were offered for that year. From the photos I've seen, I do see the passenger airbag cover lifting...not sure if this will give me leverage in negotiations among other
things I may find. I hope to test drive it this weekend if my schedule allows and see how it goes. I've been a car enthusiast ever since high school and has not stopped in my adult life.

I hope to gain valuable knowledge from the members on here and also share some of my experiences going forward. This would be my first Lotus if all goes well. Looking
forward to the Cars & Coffee and meeting fellow Lotus aficionados in the local area as well.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of the forum.

Vehicle: Searching for a Evora / Evora S

·
Premium Member
2018 Evora 400 Burnt Orange
45 Posts
Welcome! I love my Evora. It is a far more usable car than the 4c, in terms of day to day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts