The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just to introduce myself: Richard from St. Albert, Alberta, Canada

1994 Lotus S4, red with parchment interior, about 100,000 kms. Oversize turbo, injectors and charge cooler, short shifter, V8 brakes, Larini exhaust.

I've had it for several years and drive it pretty regularly all summer. I've put maybe 20-30,000 kms on it all told with no major issues.

·
Administrator
4,450 Posts
Welcome to LT Richard!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My apologies for being late in introducing myself, Catsailr27. I just noticed that it was a requirement when finding the messages section!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,237 Posts
See the cardboard under the car?

My local friend with a '89 says that when his under-car cardboard becomes saturated, he buys a new TV!
^^^ ANOTHER benefit to Esprit ownership, LOL. :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See the cardboard under the car?

My local friend with a '89 says that when his under-car cardboard becomes saturated, he buys a new TV!
^^^ ANOTHER benefit to Esprit ownership, LOL. :p
Lol, I blew the intake valve cover gasket out and it took me a bit of time to find it. It dripped back, then around and then down the passenger side of the engine block. I ended up with the intake off checking the sensor fittings and oil filter housing etc., before I realized it was just the easy to get to valve cover gasket on top!! Fun fun fun.

I still get the odd drop from the transmission, but at least I was able to ditch the cardboard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts