The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name’s Feras and i’ve been lurking for months now :) (typical right?)

I just leased an Evora GT from Galpin Lotus and so far i’m blown away with how balanced the car is. I’ve had a few European and Japanese cars in the past but the Lotus is something entirely different for me.

My wife and kids really dig it 😁, so far i’ve just been giving them ride alongs and it feels good to see them excited about cars in general.

Here are some photos of the Evora along with my Corolla👍🏼

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Administrator
8,335 Posts
Welcome to LT Feras!

Reactions: FFF0001

·
Registered
5,469 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT, Metallic Racing Green
301 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride! What color is it?

I'm on the westside of LA, we are spoiled with good roads here in Malibu and Angeles Crest, and with the backseat the whole family can come.

I bought my Evora from Galpin, they are decent or at least seemingly better than most Lotus dealerships.

Hope to see you around! I've been trying to get @Holy BRG! to bring his new Type 25 Elise up to the crest...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@imthewalruz thanks, its Empire Green and I was sold at first sight. I originally went to see a metallic black one they had. I’m in the San Gabriel Valley just east of DTLA.

We are def spoiled with good roads and weather :)

I was thinking to hit up pch and Malibu this weekend, it’ll be my first cruise with the kids since my other cars haven't had rear seats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might go to the Valencia coffee n cars (they purposely put coffee n cars instead of cars n coffee) this Saturday, of you’re free it would be nice to see Met Racing Green and Empire side by side.

·
Registered
2021 Lotus Evora GT 6 Speed Manual in Motorsport Black
5 Posts
Welcome! I bought my motorsport black Evora GT from Galpin Lotus too. So far so good! Having my first service next week. Located near Pasadena. Would be great to get a group drive going sometime!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome! I bought my motorsport black Evora GT from Galpin Lotus too. So far so good! Having my first service next week. Located near Pasadena. Would be great to get a group drive going sometime!
Nice, glad to hear its going well!

I’m down to do a drive, early weekend mornings are best. I should have access to PM’s in a few days, hit me up anytime 👍🏼

·
Registered
2009 Lotus Elise SC Type 25 Jim Clark
574 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride! What color is it?

I'm on the westside of LA, we are spoiled with good roads here in Malibu and Angeles Crest, and with the backseat the whole family can come.

I bought my Evora from Galpin, they are decent or at least seemingly better than most Lotus dealerships.

Hope to see you around! I've been trying to get @Holy BRG! to bring his new Type 25 Elise up to the crest...
I am so down, let's coordinate something! I've been MIA for a little while so this drive is definitely overdue :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts