The Lotus Cars Community banner

New Member, will buy Elise in 2023

289 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jon_bondy
The Elise is a dream I’ve had for 15 years. I’ve decided that 2023 is the year I make it happen.

I‘m enjoying the forums so far. Lots of friendly people and welcoming attitudes. I’ll definitely be lurking in the for sale section.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Administrator
14,953 Posts
Welcome to LT Dave! Once you have ten posts and three days you will be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace. Be sure to check out the buying guide at the top of the Elise forum. GLWS!

· Registered
11 Posts
The Elise is a dream I’ve had for 15 years. I’ve decided that 2023 is the year I make it happen.

I‘m enjoying the forums so far. Lots of friendly people and welcoming attitudes. I’ll definitely be lurking in the for sale section.
im in the same boat as you. Hopefully something pops up that meets my criteria this Spring/Summer! Good luck to finding something!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to LT Dave! Once you have ten posts and three days you will be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace. Be sure to check out the buying guide at the top of the Elise forum. GLWS!
Thanks for pointing me to the buying guide. I really appreciate the effort people on these forums have invested in order to collect and organize information. Very helpful!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts