The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Cincinnati Ohio.
Super stoked to finally own a 07 exige s. A deal finally came around that I couldn't pass up, she's great in the fact she's not perfect by any means but I'm always up for a challenge and this one sure is a challenge! You will see me in the HELP forum soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,557 Posts
Nice unit dood. You will find tons of information and resources as well. LT is a great community!

Congratulations on your toy/project. Peacb

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome to the forums. It is a great pace indeed.
this car has changed owners quite a few times over the past year. I looked at buying it about two years ago. Not sure if you knew but it left the factory in phantom black color. I was able to track down the original owner when I was looking to buy it.
is the painted portion on the inside of the door still a silver/grey color?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums. It is a great pace indeed.
this car has changed owners quite a few times over the past year. I looked at buying it about two years ago. Not sure if you knew but it left the factory in phantom black color. I was able to track down the original owner when I was looking to buy it.
is the painted portion on the inside of the door still a silver/grey color?
Yes it is. And yes the past year has been rough for it but I chose it cause I can shamelessly street drive it and not worry too much. I have fixed tons of stuff already just got to get it running right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts