The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,971 Posts
Welcome to LT! You've completed the first step. You need ten posts and three days as member.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess it would be against the rules to just spam 10 comments on my own posts, huh? I swear I'm not a spammer lol. I just want to talk to someone who has a car I want.

·
Administrator
6,971 Posts
I guess it would be against the rules to just spam 10 comments on my own posts, huh? I swear I'm not a spammer lol. I just want to talk to someone who has a car I want.
Yes but you can reply to other current posts just not spam.

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
285 Posts
SW Portland Oregon suburbs are beautiful right now, recently got back an hour ago from a 45 min drive in the Exige. Rabbits - don't know anything about them. Where you from?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SW Portland Oregon suburbs are beautiful right now, recently got back an hour ago from a 45 min drive in the Exige. Rabbits - don't know anything about them. Where you from?
Ahh portland, every time I go there I wonder why I live in Sarasota, Florida. Definitely the worst place to own a Lotus considering all of our roads are a grid. I think the curviest road within 20 miles is my driveway. All I know is I like my ariel atom more than my gallardo, so trying to sell it and get into an exige. Not much on the market. How long have you had your car?

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
285 Posts
Yeah you need track time to enjoy in Florida! Tell us about the Atom and the Gallardo, post pictures. Exige market is tight, but mine's an odd duck so as much as people seem to like it the car wouldn't attract many buyers being that it a supercharged K swap among a large other list of modifications.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts