The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone one else gonna go? I'm gonna go loiter at the lotus booth and see if I can get an answer out of them regarding my clutch dampenerrotfl

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
What takes you to Albuquerque NM all the way from HI, or Boston?!

Take PIX!!!
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually I'm here for the same thing I was in boston for... same work project we just need alot of open space to test it... we came to the right place :p

Oh and I forgot my camera... so someone is gonna have to bring theirs :D

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there was a Club racer there and people were allowed to sit in it and molest it... one thing that really caught me off guard was how soft the clutch pedal was compared to my S240, I had to double check to see if I was pushing in the right pedal... it felt kinda like I was cheating cause thats the only lotus I have touched thats not mine... only it was like cheating with a slightly slower, fatter girl who is into leather and putting silly stickers on everything.

only other cars of note
Honda S2200(s2000s were discontinued in 2004) CR
370z
NO GTR
lots of suvs and trucks tho...
the exige CR was the only exotic there which was pretty sad

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
actually I'm here for the same thing I was in boston for... same work project we just need alot of open space to test it... we came to the right place :p

Oh and I forgot my camera... so someone is gonna have to bring theirs :D
When ya gonna come and visit us in Denver? (We have many more Lotus here than in ABQ.) :coolnana:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts