The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Absolute power does what?
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

I wanted to post and let you all know I've been promoted to Moderator status. I'd like to thank both Aedo and Drew09 for inviting me to the group and making this happen. I'm rather excited about being able to help keep this place the amazing resource it can be.

So while my powers are new and I don't fully understand all my responsibilities yet please feel free to reach out to me if there is something I can help with. While some of you know I can be, uh, passionate at times I promise to be fair and level headed in my new role.

Here's to keeping this place the fun and wonderful resource that it is!

-Ross

Premium Member
Congrats Ross. Seems like a lot of work, but glad you're onboard with that responsibility.
Should you expect any hazing?

Chris

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Registered
Have I told you that Daisy is an amazing dog and black and gold Exige's are way more popular than Storm Titanium Elises? (Dont let the sales numbers fool you:))

Congratulations.:clap:

Now can we cuss on the web?

Ticket Magnet
Congratulations.
I have been reading your posts for a long time and you have always been respectful and way more knowledgeable than us mere mortals.

Tire abuser
POST DELETED - USER WARNED

HA!

This was the actual post

Cool. Congratulations.... makes me want to do something that needs moderating right away.;)

Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys - and LotusCC yes, of course I expect that. There is a reason we need mods afterall so I fully expect to get a workout. I do sorta doubt you will be the cause of much that though. :)

Thanks for the excuse jefrac, I hadn't yet edited someone else's post. It's a good thing I've worked in IT for 20 years and this kind of access really isn't a big deal, if it was it would be very tempting to mess with a few people....

-Ross

Premium Member
Bah, newbie! Less than 2000 posts!

...call me a space cowboy
Congrats Ross!

Premium Member
Moving on up like George and Weezie!

Registered

Registered
I swear I thought I left a congratutory post last evening. Must have been deleted?

Registered
Congrats! It should be a fairly pleasant experience for you as most of us are in this together for the good fun it is. :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Discussion Starter #19
I swear I thought I left a congratutory post last evening. Must have been deleted?
Yup, it was - one of the first things I did was write a macro that anything from you gets deleted immediately. I'm still doing some bug testing so this post slipped through!!

Congrats! It should be a fairly pleasant experience for you as most of us are in this together for the good fun it is.
Not sure if you're being serious or snarky there Ryan?!! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts