The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Elise
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Kevin and from San Diego, CA.
I always have been a fan of Lotus models, driven many of them, but never owned one.
Thus, I look forward to have an "own your hero" moment by getting an elise/exige very soon.

What do I want to learn from this forum? I would like to learn about people's pros and cons with Lotus purchase/ownership experience. At the sametime, I would look forward to connect with other local and non local Lotus owners!

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
Welcome to LT! I found one of the best things is to read back thru old threads and not only learn about the cars but also how everything has evolved over the years and trends that have come and gone. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
1972 Lotus Elan Sprint
26 Posts
Howdy Kevin, and Welcome. Although the virus has curtailed meetings and drives to some extent, there are still a few. I second the suggestion to join the SD Lotus Club (it's actually a chapter of the Bay area-based Golden Gate Lotus Club, dues only $25/year GGLotus-join ) and thus have more contacts.
Also FYI there is another great forum devoted to the Elan and Elan+2, Twin Cam, etc., which of course has been around longer - lotuselan.net - sign up for free, as here with LT.
-Steve

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,128 Posts
Hi Kevin, welcome to our community, if you ever need assistance, feel free to reach a member of the Moderator team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts