The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many orders have each dealership put in at this time? 20, 30 ? What are your best guesses or approximations told to you by your dealers as to when to expect the next orders to be asked for and will it be 20 at a time or what?

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Believe the smaller dealers have orders in for the first ten cars. Larger one for thirty. For my dealer they got enough to cover the Nov build and part part of Dec. So I'd expect the next batch of orders to go in soon, within the next month. As to the size hard to say. For small dealers getting 10-15 car per year vs the larger ones, it would most likely vary. The good news is they should be up to full production.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Common terminology I've heard around dealerships are "first batch" and "second batch", where first batch is orders #1-10. These orders were taken around Feb/March.

Second batch was rumored to be 11-30, but not all dealers have been asked for a second batch of orders.

Who knows what surprises Lotus has planned for the future.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
First batch of 1-10 went in Jan. The second in March. From what I recall of two small dealers, there "first" batch didn't go in till March and was for ten cars.

·
Banned
253 Posts
I'm number 33 at LOA and I just put in my order on Friday of last week. Which I guess is the 3rd batch then....? I didn't get a estimated delivery date yet but I suppose it will be sometime in November-January. The 1st 30 cars are supposed to be delivered by the end of October.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts