The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am excited to say that I am about to take possession of a 2008 ardent red 240 S with about 3400 miles on it. The car apparently has been up to date on its service records, and there have been no major problems for the first owner. My question, simply, is there any advice concerning any additional break-in for this vehicle?

I cant wait to get this thing out on harris hill road in the next couple of weeks. I currently drive an s2000, and I have a feeling that this thing is going to blow it away! I have read several threads about racing harnesses, and i thinking about going with a 4 point harness from sector 111. Anyways, thanks for any input for a new exige driver! :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats - Your Life Has Just Changed For The Better! At 3400 miles you are past the initial break in period - you may want to check that the first service was done so that you have a warranty. Lotus wants you to take it easy the first 700-800 miles - and makes you do an ECU dump to prove it for warranty purposes. If that was done - you are all set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts