The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Frederick as well. (New Market, actually, but close enough).

Unless you're driving the black Elise S, that would make three of us.

Any pics?

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
You guys should come down for the Lotus/Brit cars and coffee on Sunday March 30. Gambrills MD. Check the Mid Atlantic region area for details.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You guys should come down for the Lotus/Brit cars and coffee on Sunday March 30. Gambrills MD. Check the Mid Atlantic region area for details.
Will definitely make the effort.

There are a few of us going to Summit Point FATT on May 2nd as well. Would be great to have a few cars drive up together. Yersinia - FATT would give you a chance to see what that car can really do...

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Annapolis is about an hour.

So need to update my car. The AS one did not work out due to some major flaws found at the post purchase inspection. Turned out it was in a major front end collision and the new crash structure was not even attached to the car -eek-. Ended up returning it and picked up an 06 canyon red.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Annapolis is about an hour.

So need to update my car. The AS one did not work out due to some major flaws found at the post purchase inspection. Turned out it was in a major front end collision and the new crash structure was not even attached to the car -eek-. Ended up returning it and picked up an 06 canyon red.
Wow, that is crazy, CR is an amazing color. The two photos are so similiar I had to go back and check. I thought you had just done a photoshop.

Duane (Almighty) and I are doing a tech day at my house on Saturday. I only have a big enough garage for 1 car at a time, but if you want to come over, hang out, possibly knock out a small project on your car send me a PM. I live in Arlington.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.