The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! I live in Buckeye and have only had my Elise for about 2 months. Congrats, it's a great car that you're gonna love more everyday.

·
shay2nak
25,131 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Excellent! Pics please! Look forward to meeting you on the next drive, we do some really fun stuff when the weather is nice.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
welcome

no pics......it does not exist!rotfl

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
That neighborhood looks familiar... :)

I had fun telling my coworkers about my "stalker" story last week. I think one of my coworkers lives across from you which is how it came up. I guess people assume we know every Lotus in a 100 mile radius (though I didn't do much to disprove that theory when I told him I'd already met you).

You'll have to come on one of the Phoenix area drives sometime. Unless Chad is involved, the Phoenix Lotus owners are very difficult to get together. Hopefully when it cools down a bit he can get something together.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! Great looking car! I live in Prescott, if you ever want to run the twisty road up here let me know.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome! Great looking car! I live in Prescott, if you ever want to run the twisty road up here let me know.
Hey, I just looked at a house in Prescott last month! Decent place off of Apollo Heights Drive, but the driveway is a ridiculous slope and it's off an uneven gravel access lane.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hello

Welcome to the Forum and That car of yours Looks just like Mine.... Way to go there .. Be safe and have fun with her..

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome aboard the site and to the AZ group of Lotus drivers. Look for a post in "Regions" (Southwest including AZ) section related to a potential group ride up to northern AZ coming up soon. Perhaps you'll join in and meet some other local owners while having a great ride.
:shift:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts