The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled the trigger today... test drove many but chose the road less traveled.

I gotta say, the green grabbed my heart strings for some reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Our S is Motorsport green. Plenty times have heard “I don’t usually like green but that looks great!”

Reactions: dogtag114

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, the green with yellow calipers is what attracted me to the car. I would have waited longer to shop for a manual, but I was on the fence for that too.
I too am in the camp of "I don't usually, if ever, like green", but this really works.

Only flaw I discovered since buying the car if the passenger door panel is loose and pulls away an inch at the top?
Should I remove the panel and reinstall or just let them deal with it? Also, one tire pressure sensor out.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Love it!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,950 Posts
Just noticed...you bought this from Baker in Princeton NJ? :laugh2: Is it still local???? :clap:

we have activities that will enhance your enjoyment, if you are in the area! >:)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just noticed...you bought this from Baker in Princeton NJ? :laugh2: Is it still local???? :clap:

we have activities that will enhance your enjoyment, if you are in the area! >:)
Baker is technically Victory Lotus.

They plan to build an Alfa Romeo and Lotus Dealership next to the airport allegedly...

These "activities" don't involve me throwing keys in a bowl at a party or wearing a mask do they?

Local Lotus club?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,950 Posts
Yeah, local Lotus club! PM sent.

FWIW, Victory was planning to build a new facility for the past 3 - 4 years.

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
Dogtag, title of this thread works only if you were wearing racing green.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts