The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a schedule of events and gatherings. And how do I stay in the loop for the impromptu weekend runs in the Cleveland Ohio area?

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I went on a drive with a few Miata owners in the Mid-Michigan area today. It's worth looking for a local Miata club if you want frequent events. They're likely to let you tag along.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
there are a few of us in Cleveland that get together...actually we are doing auto-x this Sunday....PM me for info if you can come.

Edit - Its on Saturday! PMed you about it also...

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ed,
It was nice meeting you today.

Welcome to the Cleveland Lotus family.

Next event you should drive :shift:

Mats

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to Meet all of you!

Thank Mats,
I really enjoyed meeting you all and watching the event. I'm looking forward to getting out there myself. I haven't done anything with the pictures yet, but I posted them to my website VISITEDWEAVER.COM. Let me know what you think.

Ed

·
Registered
881 Posts
Some Cleveland Lotus events

The local lotus club has a schedule of annual events. In addition they are putting together a schedule of driving events. You can check their calendar at:

Cleveland Area Lotus Ltd.

Where can I find a schedule of events and gatherings. And how do I stay in the loop for the impromptu weekend runs in the Cleveland Ohio area?

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hi Ed,
Nice to meet you on Saturday.

That California Edition Elise is really sweet. Some nice upgrades on the car. :up:

Hope you get the break-in miles done quickly so you can join us at the next AutoX. :shift:

Thanks for posting the pics. They look really good.

We'll keep you in the loop on events as they pop up.

Regards,
Wayne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts