The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Long time Elise / Exige dreamer who finally pushed the button.

I just picked up an 06 Aspen White Elise Sport with Track and LSD. So far, after 1 day, I'm really impressed.

I'm an avid autocrosser and the current President of the local autocross club in Southeast Washington State. I've been racing a very well setup 2000 Toyota MR-S for several years, so the transition to the Elise was a natural one.

The car has 5000 miles, and was a dealer demonstrator since new. It looks like it's been taken care of pretty well. I'm pretty excited to start getting used to it so I can take it to the SS guys in the club now. The last year or so with the Spyder has been a lesson in humility that it really didn't have it anymore to run with the Solstice and MX-5 MS-R.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions, but this community is one of the best for sharing and helping that I've seen. Most of my questions are already here as I need them.

Gotta go for a drive...:shift:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Welcome to the gang, the Aspen White is a great color. It really is a classy look for the car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes. As for Boise, yeah, I've made it over once a couple years ago. good bunch. I'll get back there again sometime. Maybe mid summer when it's too hot for us to do local events.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
welcome! to the madness! :clap:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Welcome. Of course if you have been lurking a while you might feel like you already know us!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
:clap: Love to hear stories like these with happy endings. Oh, are you going to be happy :shift:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts