The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. my name is alex. and i am currently in talks with a dealership about purchasing an 06 orange elise. i will be trading in my 05 black 350z on it, and even though im upset to see it go, im sure the elise will be more then welcomed into my open arms rotfl

i am making the switch because i want more of a track car then the Z...my daily is a piece of crap, so i just want a nice track car i guess with unrivaled cornering.

well, hello all. thanks for having such a cool site.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Hey Alex,

Go for it! They are great track cars!! I enjoyed a day at the track yesterday with my '05 Elise.

When you have questions, use the "search" function -- there is a ton of great postings on line here. You just need to be able to find them.

--Joe

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
hello all. my name is alex. and i am currently in talks with a dealership about purchasing an 06 orange elise. i will be trading in my 05 black 350z on it, and even though im upset to see it go, im sure the elise will be more then welcomed into my open arms rotfl

i am making the switch because i want more of a track car then the Z...my daily is a piece of crap, so i just want a nice track car i guess with unrivaled cornering.

well, hello all. thanks for having such a cool site.
I am so happy you didn't start with "I'm thinking about buying, what do you guys think? You have the attitude of a lotus owner, whether for track, daily driving, etc. You're going to have a blast. Enjoy yourself.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Talk to Z-dculus .......he'll tell you the differences between them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Alex, I also own a 350z and I will be taking the same path upcoming September =) please keep me updated, towards the difference between the two.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just drove the bad boy home...and well....WOW!!! i took an on ramp at 60 miles an hour and i was scared as crap...but the lotus didnt give up. this car FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!

i will post up pics tomorrow.

btw its an 06 orange (idk the "lotus-lingo" name for the color...like my z was really superblack) but its an Elise and it has 6500 miles on it. and as soon as i get a few weeks under my belt with it its getting more then likely a supercharger and exhaust after i part out all my z aftermarket parts.

god i love this car!!! pics tomorrow when its sunny

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Chrome Orange, and congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts