The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm the lucky dude who purchased the matte black Lotus. I'm in love haha I haven't received all of the parts yet (long story) but I will be sure to post up some pictures when I get a chance!

:clap::coolnana:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
:clap: Congrats to Ken - couldn't be luckier than to have her in your hands. Just thrilled that all that care and love went to a true enthusiast who will really appreciate her. I also told Ken I was thrilled she went out of state - don't think I could stand seeing her driving around my area every day, hehe.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:clap: Congrats to Ken - couldn't be luckier than to have her in your hands. Just thrilled that all that care and love went to a true enthusiast who will really love her. I also told Ken I was thrilled she went out of state - don't think I could stand seeing her driving around my area every day, hehe.
Afternoon Alan. I hope all is well on your side of the country (more or less my side too haha). I'm really starting to understand why Lotus owners are so into their cars. Already got the GF mad at me..."you care about the car more than me"....women just don't understand :facepalm

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Afternoon Alan. I hope all is well on your side of the country (more or less my side too haha). I'm really starting to understand why Lotus owners are so into their cars. Already got the GF mad at me..."you care about the car more than me"....women just don't understand :facepalm
Remind me to tell you a story about that as it applies to this car... I'll keep it offline. TADTS

·
Registered
623 Posts
:clap: Congrats to Ken - couldn't be luckier than to have her in your hands. Just thrilled that all that care and love went to a true enthusiast who will really appreciate her. I also told Ken I was thrilled she went out of state - don't think I could stand seeing her driving around my area every day, hehe.
Alan, you weren't meant to sell it before I was next down visiting my brother. The plan was you'd bring it round to his place. :thwack:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alan, you weren't meant to sell it before I was next down visiting my brother. The plan was you'd bring it round to his place. :thwack:
haha sorry! I couldn't resist taking it off his hands.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone. I have a question about the car, which I already posted in my other thread. I'm having shift issues from 1st to 2nd and from 3rd to 2nd. It doesn't happen every single time.

I haven't checked the Trans fluid yet, which I probably should because it hasn't been driven like this in months (been in the showroom). It has new new shifter cables and a shift reinforcement mod so I hope all is well. It's been fine every other time except for today. I will say that I do not shift when the shift indication light comes on, always much before since I hate high RPMs under normal driving conditions, but it seems that is how these cars perform (this is my first lotus).

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts