The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...

Just picked up a 2011 Exige S260 Final Edition in Carbon Grey on Saturday. Come from a history of being completely unable to leave cars alone in factory trim, so a list of "must have" parts is already compiling :)

Came from a BMW E92 M3 and prior to that a Honda S2000, so far love the S260!

Hope that you folks do some get togethers throughout the year, it would be great to meet some fellow owners.

Unless something unexpected comes up, I hope to be at the fair lakes C&C this coming Sunday!

:wave:

-Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Welcome - pics are required. Sure we know what the car is supposed to look like but that is not the point. We wanna see yours :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I figured you guys and gals would be pretty tired of seeing stock Lotus at this point, so I was going to save the pics for after some of the work I have planned was done, but since you asked, here's a pic I snapped yesterday!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Well I figured you guys and gals would be pretty tired of seeing stock Lotus at this point, so I was going to save the pics for after some of the work I have planned was done
Speak for yourself pal!!! :rolleyes:

I might have let you get away with that statement if you had an Elise...... but yours is a final edition exige s260
:bow:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Speak for yourself pal!!! :rolleyes:

I might have let you get away with that statement if you had an Elise...... but yours is a final edition exige s260

Haha thanks, but to me the "final edition" bit just says I didn't get the memo as early as the rest of you that this car is where it's at :shift:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Did it feel like watching "the avengers" (for the first time) the last week it was in the theatre?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts