The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurked around here a bit to figure out if I really wanted one of these cars. After doing ALOT of reading here, I decide to go for it. I picked up an 05 Elise from FVMC last thursday. I have to say that it was the best car buying experience I have had. Jim Nuccio was a great salesperson. Since thursday night I have racked up about 350 miles so far. I have never experienced a car like this before!!! Simply amazing. I do plan on doing a few track days in it this year also. I enjoy working on my cars, so I look forward to meeting up with some local people to learn about the car and do a little wrenching. And of course to find some good roads to do some driving.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Congratulations.....and welcome!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool! FVMC is the best!! Everyone I've talked to over there is suberb (except TJ of course. . .). I'm fairly close to Aurora, so maybe I'll see you around!
I am sure I will see you around. Congrats on your new car also.

Nice looking Elise! What brand is that soweet looking splitter?
I am not sure. I will try to find that out though. The previous owner of the car is on the board also. If he knows, hopefully he will chime in.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Look forward to meeting up with some of you on some drives and trackdays!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
It's a Forcedfed 1/2 carbon splitter

1 - 20 of 23 Posts