The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for sticking around and giving us great information. I know its hard to come back to the computer with a wonderful car sitting in the garage, just wanted you to know its appreciated!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
No problem. We have all waited a long time and are glad to share what we learn with all of you. I think it's safe to say many of the other new owners feel the same.

BTW, I look forward to writing a nice review once I have dipped into the high cam (after break in).

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Derek said:

BTW, I look forward to writing a nice review once I have dipped into the high cam (after break in).
We'll hold you to this :D, thanks man. It's nice to be able to live vicariously through the members who have recieved their cars. I, for one, am greatful for your replies.
With many cheers,

·
Registered
21 Posts
you guys should register on Seloc.org and post regarding feedback on 111R after the 'break-in' period.. I've seen a few US owners post (Chris..) but not many others.

Milan

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I've hit the high cam a number of times. It's like hitting NOS, I suppose. The car pins your head back into the seat-awesome!

I haven't floored it or really gone past 1/2 throttle-THAT I'm saving until after breakin...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Surferjer said:
I've hit the high cam a number of times. It's like hitting NOS, I suppose. The car pins your head back into the seat-awesome!

I haven't floored it or really gone past 1/2 throttle-THAT I'm saving until after breakin...
Does the engine/exhaust note change considerably? I'm living very ver vicariously through you guys and getting grins on my face just reading your post.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
The engine note changes to a much louder, higher pitched scream. It turns heads big time. It makes a huge statement. The few times I've done it up against other cars just shocks them. It's like a neck and neck deal off the line, and than WHAM! they're in your review mirror.

Very cool! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts