The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for sticking around and giving us great information. I know its hard to come back to the computer with a wonderful car sitting in the garage, just wanted you to know its appreciated!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
No problem. We have all waited a long time and are glad to share what we learn with all of you. I think it's safe to say many of the other new owners feel the same.

BTW, I look forward to writing a nice review once I have dipped into the high cam (after break in).

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Derek said:

BTW, I look forward to writing a nice review once I have dipped into the high cam (after break in).
We'll hold you to this :D, thanks man. It's nice to be able to live vicariously through the members who have recieved their cars. I, for one, am greatful for your replies.
With many cheers,

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Only doing what any of you guys would do if the situations were reversed. Plus you guys will benefit from lots of pics, info from manual, services, etc.
Chris:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
you guys should register on Seloc.org and post regarding feedback on 111R after the 'break-in' period.. I've seen a few US owners post (Chris..) but not many others.

Milan

·
Registered
21 Posts
by the way Chris, Pistonheads has a piece on you picking up your car...

Milan

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I've hit the high cam a number of times. It's like hitting NOS, I suppose. The car pins your head back into the seat-awesome!

I haven't floored it or really gone past 1/2 throttle-THAT I'm saving until after breakin...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Surferjer said:
I've hit the high cam a number of times. It's like hitting NOS, I suppose. The car pins your head back into the seat-awesome!

I haven't floored it or really gone past 1/2 throttle-THAT I'm saving until after breakin...
Does the engine/exhaust note change considerably? I'm living very ver vicariously through you guys and getting grins on my face just reading your post.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
The engine note changes to a much louder, higher pitched scream. It turns heads big time. It makes a huge statement. The few times I've done it up against other cars just shocks them. It's like a neck and neck deal off the line, and than WHAM! they're in your review mirror.

Very cool! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts