The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone in the Denver area that is interested, we will be throwing a little party here at the store to celebrate our New Ownership. On Friday January 30th, we will be introducing our new owner Marc Iozzo and new GM, Bill Nuccio Jr. As many of you already know, this store was purchased by our Chicago based company, Fox Valley Motorcars/ Lamborghini Chicago. I know many of you may not be able to make it out for the event, but please do keep us in mind for the future.

We will be at the store from 5- 8 PM and welcome everyone to stop and say hello. Along with the introduction of the new management, we still have a few old faces here at the store as well. Todd Doty and Charlie Bennet worked previously with the store and have stayed on to help grow the store. Please put the date on the calendar, and invite a friend to come out and see the changes we are starting to make.

We are excited to be representing the Lamborghini Brand here in Denver and look forward to servicing the community. And of course we must not forget the tie to the Lotus brand that will also be in place. I have been involved with the Lotus brand for about 8 years now, and will continue here. We have just sent in our dealer agreement for Sector 111 to be an authorized seller of their products hopefully soon an installer for their Super-Charger kits. We will keep you all informed of any new and exciting updates!!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 630-878-4629.

We will be serving beverages and finger food, all you need to do is show up!! I look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Bill Nuccio
General Manager
Lamborghini Denver

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Good luck guys!! :clap:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Best of luck, Bill. I drive by the dealership often on my way to the kart track at Centennial. I'll try to stop by on the 30th and say hi.

Tom

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Bill, I wish you all the best with the new store.

I took Marguerite with me to Fox Valley years ago when I first decided to see an Elise in person. I had called Bill before coming to let him know I was interested in a test drive. Marguerite was very reluctant to join me. She hates being hounded by sales people.

She was so impressed with Bill! He was warm and engaging without being the slightest bit pushy. Marguerite was particularly impressed that he treated her with equal respect, even though I was clearly the potential buyer.

Heck, Bill is so good that he just sold me my second Lotus this past November!

Lamborghini and Denver are very fortunate to have Bill and the Fox Valley crew at the helm. I can't wait to visit.

Todd

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I look forward to meeting you then. i have heard about the kart track and can't wait to do some of that as well. Do have have any indoor kart tracks here?

Bill

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
I've heard that there is a new road course under construction in the Denver area. Will that be operational in 2009?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm about a minute from Lamborghini of Denver, just the other side of I25. I may have to stop by and say hi. I'm glad to hear there may be another source for Lotus parts and supercharger install just down the road from me. Will you guys be selling Lotus cars aswell and offering servicing? And are you giving out Lambo test drives? :)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
New track?? Might have to come out and go for a 'test drive'......yeah, that's what we'll call it...a 'test drive'. :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone who knows me and has posted already!! I really appreciate the kind words.

There is a new track here called High Plains Raceway and is just east on 70 past the airport 45-60 minutes. They just had their opening party last weekend and supposedly will be ready to race this spring. The LoCo group has already reserved a date for June 28th. Perfect timing for my birthday present, one day early.

And yes, we will have Lotus inventory, already do, and will likely be installing SC kits in the next month or so.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
I've heard that there is a new road course under construction in the Denver area. Will that be operational in 2009?
Yes, it will! I'm a "tire wall builder" on weekends when I can get out there.

It's High Plains Raceway, about 50 miles east of Denver and about 12 miles north of I-70 at the Byers exit.

We should be open April 1st of this year.

It's 2.55 miles of undulating twisties with 70 feet of elevation change. We even have our own little corkscrew!

Arie Luyendyk ran the first semi-hot laps last Friday to break it in.

LT'ers are welcome at my house if you come for a visit to test the track.

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for that. Is it Tom?

I look forward to heading out there ASAP. What does it cost for anyone to go out for the day as an individual? Do you have to rent the whole track?

It has been several months and can't wait to get back on a track!!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Awesome news Bill! Congrats on the expansion and best wishes for continued success!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Bill Nuccio Jr FTW !
We will miss you in the Indy Chicago area.

Chris

·
Registered
455 Posts
Best of luck, Bill!!!
So sorry to see you go but it sounds like a great opportunity for you.
Count me in for the road trip for your first event at the new track!
Ken

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you at the LoCo meeting on Tuesday 1/27, Bill. I'll plan to come by on the 30th, too...it's even on my side of town! :clap: And let's plot to have a track day arrangement as soon as the paving is declared ready!

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts