The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

New Pictures of SobeLotus at Homestead

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SobeLotus 
#1 · (Edited)
I had a photographer take pictures at the track. The new graphics were made by www.chuforiagraffix.com. Keith did an excellent job and I just wanted to give him credit. Now, putting on the graphics myself was a whole new ballgame. It was a great weekend at the track. I got second place medals on both days in NASA Time Trials which should put me in first place in season standings. Other than my brake line blowing, it was great to improve my times by three seconds thanks to the new ROTA's and TOYO R888 tires I installed. Now I need to better race prep before I go out on May 31- June 1.
Check out more pictures at my MySpace page.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome. Looks like you did a great job installing them.
I was just going to ask for the pics but I see you had already e-mailed them! Thank you. Thank you for the photographers info as well. When I update my site I'll be sure to include her info.

#4 ·
I was testing out the aerodynamics. Some racers were saying the top off might slow me down due to wind drag in the cabin. Funny, but I did get a better time with it on. I really don't believe it was because of the roof. The day got cooler so I ran a better time. I am still experimenting with tire pressures and weight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.