1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
198 Posts
Would Sweet Daddy D's black Lotus badge fit where the Fujita gel would go?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
This reminds me of some of those that have been on Ebay for a while now. I thought most who bought those though were generally unhappy because the billet seems to get excessively hot and cant be touched shortly after running.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
...the billet seems to get excessively hot and cant be touched shortly after running.
I can't recall ever checking or changing oil without a rag or wad of paper towels handy...
Can't see how heat would be a problem with a bit of preparation.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
This reminds me of some of those that have been on Ebay for a while now. I thought most who bought those though were generally unhappy because the billet seems to get excessively hot and cant be touched shortly after running.

Mine looked just like that, and yes it was hot, but never saw that as a problem.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I have black and silver (brushed) badges in 1.5" and 2" sizes. Have something else I'm working on, but I'll make a seperate thread for later when its done as not to derail this one.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I bought mine off ebay too, Love the way it looks.. forget the sticker though it gets too hot and just bends anyway.

Sector why dont you guys make a unique one with your 111 logo?
Also will you guys ever come up with new shirts, hats, put your stickers up on the site anytime soon?

Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I received one of the e-bay oil caps as it was included with some other stuff I was buying. I put it on my STi, and drove around for a few months over the winter. I opened my hood for an oil change, and noticed that the little rivets on the cap had all rusted.

Is the Sector 111 one prone to this, or is it exactly the same as the Ebay one?

·
Registered
344 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts