The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(my apologies to Bill Maher)

1. One day a month, we shall be free to shoot at the tires of Harleys with straight pipes.

Should they claim it make them safer, we shall point out that they should have been pointed forward for this purpose. Then, we shall be able to hit them with our guns.

2. If you subcribe to or read People, Us, Okay, Gee, Crap, Star or similar magazines, you shall not be allowed to vote.

(Yes, your doctor's office counts.)

3. When anyone says "to make a long story short," we shall be able to scream "TOO LATE" with impunity....and a tiny bit of spittle.

4. Should anyone insist on telling you about their favorite TV show that you pointedly do not watch (e.g. Anything with the Stars, Merkin Idle, etc), get the Harley rider to beat them up...assuming he's recovered sufficiently.

5. Should anyone ask what any car you own costs....well, see other threads...and see Emily Post (who rode a Harley with mufflers).

Pls feel free to play along. I'm sure some of you have rules in mind about reposts....which I sure hope this isn't.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
6. If someone says "I think I threw up a little in my mouth," you are permitted to kick them in the nuts. Both actions are over-done, un-funny gags you might see in Ben Stiller movies, and one deserves the other.

·
Premium Member
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John -

100% on. rotfl Was just thinking of how tired I am of that phrase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts