The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon I bought a new 2008 Exige S 240. Yay! I haven't even driven it yet. The dealer's still preparing it for delivery. I'm hoping for a Monday delivery. It sure is difficult going through the whole weekend without trying it out. :(

Here's my pic of my new s240 and me in the service bay. I really wish I could have taken it home tonight.

Can't wait to join the club and drive it like everyone else here.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! :clap:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
That nice feeling you have right now won't last long. As soon as you get your car in your possession, the feeling gets better :evil:.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice... Congrats, & Welcome!
Now - how soon before you get that out to the track? :)

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
:clap: Welcome.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wow.... your livin the dream! Can't wait to be in your shoes.

Your looking VERY anxious..

·
Registered
584 Posts
Excellent! Can't wait to hear what you think about your new ride. Did you order the car or was it from dealer stock? Curious as to how long one takes to order if that was the case. (Living vicariously is economical, but no fun at all....)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your looking VERY anxious..
Saturday morning, and it's definitely going to be the longest weekend of my life! :)

Thanks, everyone, for all the great welcome messages. I feel a part of the gang. Can't wait to get through break-in so I can schedule some track time. ;)

Cheers,
Dan

·
Registered
773 Posts
Track time is your best break-in! -eek- Although Lotus will never admit to that. I too, followed "the book".

Congrats again, and ENJOY!!:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hear you. I had to wait a week. Torture!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
This afternoon I bought a new 2008 Exige S 240. Yay! I haven't even driven it yet. The dealer's still preparing it for delivery. I'm hoping for a Monday delivery. It sure is difficult going through the whole weekend without trying it out. :(

Here's my pic of my new s240 and me in the service bay. I really wish I could have taken it home tonight.

Can't wait to join the club and drive it like everyone else here.

Dan
Congrats...enjoy the new car to the fullest. :up:

If I'm identfying the dealer's service bays correctly in that photo, Richie (the tech at that dealership -- SS) is fantastic! He's great at track prep as well. :shift:

·
shay2nak
24,997 Posts
Congrats...enjoy the new car to the fullest. :up:

If I'm identfying the dealer's service bays correctly in that photo, Richie (the tech at that dealership -- SS) is fantastic! He's great at track prep as well. :shift:
exactly what I'm thinking, Jack. Looks a lot like SS garage. Although, I think that is Spencer. :) I have never seen Ritchie wear a tie. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts