The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Replacement fiberglass and replacement steel scrubble kits for repacking the BOE Silent Touch mufflers, as sold by Blackwatch Racing. These are $39 and $59 respectively without shipping, shown here:

http://www.blackwatchracing.com/Lotus-Exhaust-Systems-s/3.htm

Fiberglass kit is new in unopened bag. Scrubble was opened and half the scrubble was used briefly before being removed in order to try going with all fiberglass to quiet the car down and pass sound at Laguna (bad idea - it all melted and turned into green pebbles). Scrubble is still in excellent condition, but half has been installed and the remainder is new. Bought these for my BOE exhaust, which I have since sold. Will sell both together for $70 shipped.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Replacement fiberglass and replacement steel scrubble kits for repacking the BOE Silent Touch mufflers, as sold by Blackwatch Racing. These are $39 and $59 respectively without shipping, shown here:

Lotus Exhaust Systems - Blackwatch Racing Lotus Performance Parts

Brand new in unopened bags. Bought these for my BOE exhaust, which I have since sold. No pictures since one is behind a bunch of boxes and the car in my garage and the other is in the back of my storage shed, but nothing much to see. They are new in the bags. How about $80 shipped for both.
I'll take it at that price.

Paypal?

thanks, Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts