The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Good lawd, I can only imagine how much that thing costs. Not to mention import duties and taxes and such.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I assumed you guys have seen this one that someone has made local to me, runs it on his 600bhp honda exige s1

Had to quote it so we could have the photos on page 3 too. Holy hell Batman, that's one of the most amazingly engineered things I've ever seen. Wow. I feel like Jodi Foster in Contact "they should have sent a poet!". Can't describe how fantastic that is other than, wow.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hot diggity, agreed. Although, if I was to spend that kind of coin, I actually kinda prefer the K-Tuned build and aesthetic. It's also smaller, so there's that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pretty expensive, and remember you will probably need their transmission linkage as well (i have, its very good). In all honestly, they use 7075 so for the price of the part Darren has built and designed the prices are very fair.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,035 Posts
I like the dark frame with red but my calipers are yellow. I also have to decide if I want the handbrake (just in case I add one in the future) or not. Decisions, decisions.

San

·
Elise Driver
773 Posts
I can't decide which version I like better, but I definitely want the newer hand brake handle. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I'm going with the new design, black with gold. Type 72d. Hey Ray looks like the upper section could be changed? Get both.

41 - 60 of 245 Posts