The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actually, I think I'd prefer this design to K-Tuned. Can't wait!!!

Hi :UK:

Not sure if you are keeping tabs on the group buy thread on the other forum, but could you please pop over and get in touch if you wish to be involved on the group buy as we are just coming to the end of taking deposits for people who want to be involved.
If not then no problem, but could you please let me know either way so I can remove your name if not :up:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi :UK:

Not sure if you are keeping tabs on the group buy thread on the other forum, but could you please pop over and get in touch if you wish to be involved on the group buy as we are just coming to the end of taking deposits for people who want to be involved.
If not then no problem, but could you please let me know either way so I can remove your name if not :up:
I'll try to get in there again. Last couple times I tried to log in, it wouldn't let me in. May have to make a new user name or something. But I definitely want in!!!

If you want, shoot me an e-mail bfisk (at) hotmail.com

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Why don't we have a group buy for this here too?

I have read through and other than rigidity and aesthetics, I am not sure what makes this so different? Does it come anodized gold and aluminum finish? I would be interested.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll try to get in there again. Last couple times I tried to log in, it wouldn't let me in. May have to make a new user name or something. But I definitely want in!!!

If you want, shoot me an e-mail bfisk (at) hotmail.com

Thanks!
Ah ok. If you could just email me directly with your full name and shipping address, and list what colours you would like and what engine you are running it with then I can send you back all the necessary payment details to get you on board. ?

[email protected]

Regarding doing a group buy on here. Possibly something for the future, but I'm afraid we are already in production for the current batch so it's a little late this time around.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ah ok. If you could just email me directly with your full name and shipping address, and list what colours you would like and what engine you are running it with then I can send you back all the necessary payment details to get you on board. ?

[email protected]
Hey Darren,

Sent you all my info via e-mail. Let me know here if you didn't get it.

Thanks,
Brad

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
Hey Darren,

Sent you all my info via e-mail. Let me know here if you didn't get it.

Thanks,
Brad
As of three hours ago his post on SELOC would suggest he hasn't received your email. I'll give him a poke to contact you here.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
The shifter in my Exige is pretty great now after my Honda swap, so I don't actually need an upgrade. So something like this would be a total just-because-I-want-it type of purchase. But goddamn if it isn't compelling just staring at that pile of machined aluminum. DROOOOOOOOOL....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Alitech is making them. It was a group buy and I'm pretty sure it's done. I ordered one but I'm on the fence now about whether I want to put it in my car so I may end up selling mine. Still undecided though. It will be in black and red though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,268 Posts
Installed Review

Has anyone installed one of these yet in a Federal Elise?

81 - 100 of 245 Posts