The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 120 of 245 Posts

·
Elise Driver
773 Posts
As soon as I receive mine I'm having it installed by TJ @ Gator Motorsports, so I estimate in 2 weeks I will have pictures for "show & tell." 😬

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
It did get hi-jacked. But if K-Tuned was on their game MAYBE THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Are they doing a second run of these? How does it improve the shifter feel? I'm guessing no one has one in yet so answering the last one will be difficult. It's okay. You can make stuff up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,083 Posts
Are they doing a second run of these? How does it improve the shifter feel? I'm guessing no one has one in yet so answering the last one will be difficult. It's okay. You can make stuff up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
There's video on SELOC of the shifter at the track. Click the link I posted earlier in this thread.

San

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hoping for people who got in on the first gb to chime in on the improved shifting feel

Alitech - please do a round 2 gb!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If anyone with a newer style blue ball shifter wants to sell me a few parts when this comes in LMK. Might also want to buy this unit if someone has one for sale cause they changed their mind, etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
wow these look awesome. seems to be a decent price too for the engineering and machine time into them.
Mates rates :)

Are they doing a second run of these?
Sadly it appears that the manufacturer had more mates than he thought and is not planning a second run. If one does eventuate the manufacturer has indicated the price will not be the same.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mates rates :)

Sadly it appears that the manufacturer had more mates than he thought and is not planning a second run. If one does eventuate the manufacturer has indicated the price will not be the same.
Who said anything about not making anymore?

We will be making more, just not until the new year now as we are just coming into our busy F1 manufacturing period which means the machines just wont have any spare capacity.

As soon as we get into next year and we have had some feedback from users then I am sure we will be running some more if the demand is there. But yes, the price will be going up a bit as this was a very special (almost cost) price for the early birds willing to get involved

101 - 120 of 245 Posts