The Lotus Cars Community banner

121 - 140 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Who said anything about not making anymore?

We will be making more, just not until the new year now as we are just coming into our busy F1 manufacturing period which means the machines just wont have any spare capacity.

As soon as we get into next year and we have had some feedback from users then I am sure we will be running some more if the demand is there. But yes, the price will be going up a bit as this was a very special (almost cost) price for the early birds willing to get involved

When you guys get ready to gear up please repost here so we won't miss it when you do another run!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
366 Posts
could we possibly start an early sign up sheet so that Alitech can anticipate the order for after new years?

if need be deposit is fine with me as well

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Sugeray:
There is no bad angle to this work of art!
It is a piece of functional art, I like the clear anodizing - it matches the Lotus OEM bits.

Please show it installed, and let us know how well it works; it looks to be a few inches taller and wider than the OEM.

·
Elise Driver
777 Posts
Me 1st!

guess I'll have mine installed first, I just dropped it off today at Gator Motorsports to have the man himself "TJ" install it personally :cool:
It's a 3 hour drive home so I should have a pretty good idea of how it feels :drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lotus Shifter - Registration of interest

We have been getting loads of enquiries about the shifter since sending them out to everyone involved in this group buy. You guys have clearly been spreading the word!

To make it easier, we've put an online form together to allow potential customers to register their interest for production next year.

If that's you, then fill it out and we will keep you updated as soon as we can. If you know of someone who's interested then feel free to send them a link so they can register.

AliTech Lotus Shifter - Registration of interest

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Who is going to be the first one to post an installed picture with all the wiring and cables running through it exposed and nothing mating to front cowl. Yeah, it looks great just sitting there but I would still prefer something well engineered that fits under the standard cover.

121 - 140 of 245 Posts