The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My understanding is that there will be a premium... $2,500 just like Newport European.

Now this part is complete rumor... so I can't verify it. But I understand that their wait-list is somewhere in the low "teens."

Bob

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The latest for both dealerships (Desert European and Newport European) is that there will be a $2,500 premium. Deposits are $1,500.

I haven't spoken to anyone at Desert European, but from what I've heard (but it's unconfirmed), Desert European has a wait list somewhere in the mid-to-high "teens" for the Elise. They are a new Lotus dealership and as I understand it, they haven't received allotment information. Newport European doesn't expect to share their allotment with Desert European.

As you've probably gathered from reading this forum, not much is "set in stone" yet, so I would expect things to change over time. But I'm posting what I've heard hearsay.

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.