The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,first I want to start off by saying that I fell in love with the Esprit years ago,im 36 and finally settled in on a beautiful 1990SE...My interrest in Lotus was re-sparked when I saw an ELISE in the neighborhood,after looking at them at the dealer and even driving one I knew it wasnt the car for me!It is a beautiful car,it just doesnt have that super-car look or feel that the Esprit has JMO.So I found a white Esprit that was well taken care of with only 38K miles on it.It also has a Willwood dual piston brake upgrade,dump valve,chip,Hella headlamp upgrade also and the paint and body is a 9.5!!! Mods im working on now are 2003 round tail light upgrade,2001 6-spoke wheels.They should both be done within two weeks.:nanner: sorry cant figure out how to post pics(new here!)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Welcome!

There is a gallery to upload pics and then link to them.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Welcome Esprits are BADA$$!!!

why put update wheels when you can go custom tho? just my .02
heres a sample:

Congrats

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,that looks awesome.Unfortionately,I dont have the $ for that right now.I do plan on it within the next several months though!!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Welcome SoCal! :wave:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Where in socal are ya? My neighbor (before I moved) was taking a look at my elise and told me he was interested in purchasing an esprit. Any relation?

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
You are killing me...I already resized these once in another thread. :D

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
You must have a busy weekend planned...what with driving your car, resizing picks and cleaning out your garage..... -poke-

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
You are killing me...I already resized these once in another thread. :D

I changed the attachments in this thread to embedded links from the other thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts