The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! My name is John Cox and many of you may know me from Hunting Ridge Motors and Lotus of Greenwich, as the Warranty Administrator. I wanted to touch base with all customers in the area, as I have started a Paint Protection Film company with the previous installer from Lotus of Greenwich. We are working from my house, as most of our customers are dealerships in the area and we do not need our own location yet. We offer top quality work at affordable prices and are open to any suggestions, questions or comments anyone has. I hope everyone is doing well and I will speak to you soon. I am in no way an extension of Star Shield Armor and my legal name is now being changed. Thanks

John Cox
Greenwich CT

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Just to let everyone know, I had some starshield re-applied to my car recently and these guys are good. (Was I the 1st new customer?) As you know, they know Lotus well as they used to work for HRM.

And all my / family new cars are going to them to get shielded up. Definetly worth it.

Greg M.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
John is a good guy and it's good to see yet another peice of the former HRM team still serving the Lotus community. I wish him the best of luck and know he will quickly obtain a loyal client base.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greg,
Thanks for the good word! You were one of our first customers and def. not the last!! We have expanded our customer base including dealerships from Greenwich to Danbury, serving FarnbacherLoles with all of their Paint Protection needs. Thanks again Greg. Stay in touch.

John

·
Registered
431 Posts
Greg,
Thanks for the good word! You were one of our first customers and def. not the last!! We have expanded our customer base including dealerships from Greenwich to Danbury, serving FarnbacherLoles with all of their Paint Protection needs. Thanks again Greg. Stay in touch.

John
John,

Are you an extension of Star Shield Armor...the one that Lotus contracts with? Only reason I bring it up is because of the similarities in the name. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No we are not an extension of the company. I have partnered with their installer, as Lotus of Greenwich went out of business. The installer, Dennis, has 7 years experience in paint protection film, stripes, etc. I plan to be an authorized installer for Star Shield so that warranty work can be completed by us for all Lotus customers in this area.

·
Registered
431 Posts
No we are not an extension of the company. I have partnered with their installer, as they went out of business. The installer, Dennis, has 7 years experience in paint protection film, stripes, etc. I will be an authorized installer for Star Shield so that warranty work can be completed by us for all Lotus customers in this area. I am in the final stages of that and by next week, we will be able to satisfy all warranty claims through Star Shield. Thank you.

John

That's great John, I know you'll have many fan followings :up:

I knew Tony (installer) on the west coast before he left to do life insurance (great installer, btw) but, I made a call to Star Shield and they're still in business with no signs of closing :shrug:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Greg, do you do mobile installs? Ever get up around the new haven area?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Subscribed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts