The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Lotus community! I put a deposit on a beautiful titanium storm Elise a couple of days ago. I’ve been dreaming about this car for a long time and I finally did it. I would love to meet anyone in San Jose / Los Gatos / Saratoga ärea with an Elise to chat about the cars. Would not mind a ride and a feel for the car as a passenger if anyone would care to take me for a ride. Just want to make sure that my passion is not “paper” passion...

Also curious... what is the exact reference / model for the stock radio for the 06 Elise? Searched the forum but could not find it. Thanks!

·
Administrator
1,495 Posts
Welcome to the LT community. I'm sure as west coast folk awake on Fathers Day you'll find someone.

Reactions: StressCraxx

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. You will find there’s a large and active Lotus community known as the Golden Gate Lotus Club based in Palo Alto. Check out www.Gglotus.org. Also on FB. @khamai is the lead perpetrator of a wonderful group of people who I’m honored to call my friends. Kiyoshi and Laura were among the first to welcome us to the Bay Area in 1982.

Best wishes to you.

Dan Wise

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations on your new car. You will find there’s a large and active Lotus community known as the Golden Gate Lotus Club based in Palo Alto. Check out www.Gglotus.org. Also on FB. @khamai is the lead perpetrator of a wonderful group of people who I’m honored to call my friends. Kiyoshi and Laura were among the first to welcome us to the Bay Area in 1982.

Best wishes to you.

Dan Wise
Thanks Dan! Appreciate the welcome and I will reach out to the Club soon

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Avidreader,

Welcome the Lotus family. As shared by Dan, the Bay Area has a long, rich and active Lotus history. The GGLC is but a part of the Lotus culture. Look forward to meeting you and seeing your new baby!

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

P.S. Post a few photos when you have chance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts