The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm contemplating buying a S2 Elise, currently I have a 993 911 which I'm thinking of selling, and just sold a Z3M Roadster.

I used to own a Elan M100 when I lived in the UK, and test drove a Series 1 Elise when they came out. That was in my twenties.

I'm wondering if there are any owners local that wouldn't mind meeting and talking about their cars and experiences.

I'd buy the coffee and wear a mask!

Cheers Phil.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
There are a fair number of us around here. I'm up on the North Shore and drive one Lotus or another pretty much every day April to November. Not doing much socializing these days, but we will see what happens this summer

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am a new (coming up on 1 year) owner of a 2007 Elise located in West Roxbury. Have moved to Maine for the summer for the duration of WFH and enjoying the roads up here in the White Mountains. Very much enjoying the Elise so far.

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
157 Posts
There is a car show at ocean State parking
Lot. Friday’s at. 5:00pm
Sometimes I’m there,pm. If interested

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
157 Posts
In Tewksbury,ma

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm up in concord nh, if you dont mind the drive up here and want to meet up, the last guy I talked with via the forum bought his first lotus :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im in quincy. had an elise, exige, now an evora400.. also had a built 964 with a 993 6 speed. would be happy to chat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts