The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After countless forum page views I finally got me an Elise last Saturday!!! :nanner:

Once I decided to stop tracking my daily driver, the decision was easy.

Heading out to Willow Springs with Open Track Racing next Wednesday (9/19) and then to Buttonwillow with Speed District on 9/30. I hope to see a few Lotus's out there because I'm getting tired of all the M3s!

Attachments

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
A track junkie!! I like!

Need to get my arse to OTR. Haven't run with them for years. Kailo and Jack are good pple.

btw, tip about driving behind a M3 on the track. They are "higher" than the Elise. So be careful when they kick up pebbles onto your windshield.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Come to our dinner meet tomorrow!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations! Any mods done to the car?
I added mods to my sig. I plan to do more after these first 2 track days. I want to get a good feel for the ride before throwing money at it. I have a feeling that the nitrons may be the first to go though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A track junkie!! I like!

Need to get my arse to OTR. Haven't run with them for years. Kailo and Jack are good pple.

btw, tip about driving behind a M3 on the track. They are "higher" than the Elise. So be careful when they kick up pebbles onto your windshield.
My first time with OTR. Going with a buddy (M3). Thanks for the tip. I'm definitely not used to sitting so low!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts