The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I'm expecting delivery on my new 2013 Evora this upcoming week.
Two questions for now need floor mats and rear mud flaps or stone guards, preferably molded. Any recommendations.
All input is greatly appreciated,
:shrug:

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
congrats on your new purchase! what color and where did you find it?

I too need mats so maybe someone here can guide us....I too am a new owner..:)
:popcorn:

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
There are tons of new owners recently, myself being one. Are you buying your Evora from Flow? If so which one did you get? I bought the Nightfall Blue/Ivory IPS.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the email. Just figuring this forum out. I forgot to reply, Got it through BritishMotorExotics in San Fransisco. I'm in NC so I'm still waiting for delivery via the Lotus dealership in Winston Salem that's about 100 miles from me

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll check out Lloyds. Flow is handling the delivery. However I found the car being a Solid Solar Yellow loaded/AutoTrans from BritishMotorExotics in San Francisco They knocked about 12 Grand off the sticker with incentives from Lotus and making room for the
2014's.Even with shipping and paying Flow a fee it was a good deal and will take the sting off of the back end when I flip into something else in a year or 2.
Take care,
John

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Good luck on the mudguard idea. Not gonna happen. Rears are a non issue and unlike Eliges, don't see much wear from fronts either. They'll just look ugly on your sleek new ride unless you live on dirt roads and drive like Bo and Luke Duke.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Color shows off the lines and contrasted air intakes better then other color choices. screams 'I'm a true Exotic'. :shift:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
....how 'bout these ??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Those are keepers!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts