The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Brad, located in Space Coast region of Florida. I’ve been a long time fan of Lotus ever since I can remember. I appreciate how unique they are compared to other sports or super cars. I’m definitely in the market to purchase my first one, I’ve test driven the Evora GT’s and gen 2 Elise’s. I’m looking forward to learning more about the cars and getting my hands on one soon! Looking forward to the awesome Lotus community as well.

·
Administrator
11,213 Posts
Welcome to LT Brad!

·
Registered
2018 Evora 400
260 Posts
My dream is an Evora GT but considering I first took a liking to Lotus when the Elise came out I figure my first Lotus should be an Elise to get the true experience.
I was the same way, Elise was my 1st experience, but when it came to buy, I had to do a lot of deep thinking. I ended up with the 400. Because I do drive the car nearly every day, and I am not a huge Track person. But either way you can't go wrong!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,500 Posts
Welcome to LT from a fellow Space Coaster. I'm in Melbourne, (actually Suntree). We will have to meet up some time. Get your 1st 10 posts in and we can talk via PM.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
22 Posts
Welcome! Best of luck with your search. I recently became a first time Elise owner and I'm having a blast. Elise options were pretty limited and I was getting hit hard with FOMO. I did find my ideal model year/color but I was prepared to compromise. I agree with others that you really can't go wrong with any Lotus you drive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! Best of luck with your search. I recently became a first time Elise owner and I'm having a blast. Elise options were pretty limited and I was getting hit hard with FOMO. I did find my ideal model year/color but I was prepared to compromise. I agree with others that you really can't go wrong with any Lotus you drive.
Thanks! The FOMO is real but yes I think any Lotus, can’t go wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts