The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the summer heat of Florida, it's difficult to wash, rinse and dry the car without leaving some trace streaking and/or spotting (hard water even softened and filtered) before it dries. I have tried something that has been very successful in the final rinse. A few drops of "Jet-Dry" or "Lemme-Shine" for dishwashers in the rinse spray dispenser mixed in water then blow the rinse off and Chamois off the drops. Spotless every time.
On our trip to ND to visit my mother in law, I couldn't help but stop into the Home Improvement Mega-Center Menards just for a gander. I needed some more window cleaner for the trip back so I visited that section. A product caught my eye that I had never seen or heard of called "Invisible Glass". I picked up a bottle and tried it. Hands down the best glass cleaner I have ever tried. No streaks, no glare...invisible! When I got home, I bought some more from Amazon and brought a bottle to my local firehouse for detailing their truck. The Chief there thanked me and replied "Well, I've got one for you. "Beadmaker" spray, paint protectant." He said it's the most hydrophobic sealant he has ever tried. His proof was after detailing his wife's car with it, she drove through a swarm of "love-bugs" (look them up) on her way home from work and instead of becoming fused into the front paint of her car, they just wiped off with a lint free towel. He was blown away. I can't wait to try this stuff. It's been around for 50 years. The fact that it beads and shines as well or better than any other product out there was secondary at that point. Cheers!

·
Registered
941 Posts
In the summer heat of Florida, it's difficult to wash, rinse and dry the car without leaving some trace streaking and/or spotting (hard water even softened and filtered) before it dries. I have tried something that has been very successful in the final rinse. A few drops of "Jet-Dry" or "Lemme-Shine" for dishwashers in the rinse spray dispenser mixed in water then blow the rinse off and Chamois off the drops. Spotless every time.
On our trip to ND to visit my mother in law, I couldn't help but stop into the Home Improvement Mega-Center Menards just for a gander. I needed some more window cleaner for the trip back so I visited that section. A product caught my eye that I had never seen or heard of called "Invisible Glass". I picked up a bottle and tried it. Hands down the best glass cleaner I have ever tried. No streaks, no glare...invisible! When I got home, I bought some more from Amazon and brought a bottle to my local firehouse for detailing their truck. The Chief there thanked me and replied "Well, I've got one for you. "Beadmaker" spray, paint protestant." He said it's the most hydrophobic sealant he has ever tried. His proof was after detailing his wife's car with it, she drove through a swarm of "love-bugs" (look them up) on her way home from work and instead of becoming fused into the front paint of her car, they just wiped off with a lint free towel. He was blown away. I can't wait to try this stuff. It's been around for 50 years. The fact that it beads and shines as well or better than any other product out there was secondary at that point. Cheers!
So Beadmaker is made by the church? "paint protestant" must be awesome stuff and have Holy Water in it to make the Love Bugs just drop off. We all know that Love Bug are the work of the devil! >:)

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So Beadmaker is made by the church? "paint protestant" must be awesome stuff and have Holy Water in it to make the Love Bugs just drop off. We all know that Love Bug are the work of the devil! >:)
Yes. The power of God repels them. That is the secret to Beadmaker, It may be made from Rosaries, I'm looking into that now...0:)

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,557 Posts
Hey! I wonder if the holy oil anointed prayer clothes you can order off of tv are microfiber as well?

That has got to get that next to Big guy shine going!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts