The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome the newest edition to the scc family :)

This car is a BEAST! I took a very spirited run in it today and it flat out rips.

This will be our new project car so keep your eyes out for some serious mods coming very soon. :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Interesting look with the painted speedo pod - is that the old Al & Eds demo car? They had one like it parked outside their La Cienega store. Can't wait to see what you guys do to it ! How about a Ford RS200 type roof scoop?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
carbon. widebody. more power...its all coming.

This car is really awesome, i cant wait to get some seat time at our track event in just over 2 weeks!!!

·
shay2nak
25,166 Posts
is that an arabic front plate? Tough to tell.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Please Nick, for God's sake paint it Saffron Yellow not one of your creative colors, ppppleeeaassee. I don't think I can handle another one :D Although I must admit, that pink one was super hot!! ;)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Has anyone studied how much air gets to the intercooler with the roof removed?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just can't cotton to the look of the Exige topless. It looks like a supermodel with one arm. Gorgeous still, but she'd be better with all the bits.

IMHO the roof scoop to the intercooler is a design that doesn't work for s&#t anyway, so working less than s&#t really doesn't change anything, so don't use that excuse to not go topless, lotus says its A-OK. No harm from it anyway, you probably will go a hair slower.

gm

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Keep 'er white i say. Don't like the black carbon panels though. Do like the white painted instrument shroud.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
And of course, you kept the RPM's down ????????:shrug:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts