The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
:wave: those guys will be drooling when you take it into work !

·
Banned
874 Posts
Welcome:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome aboard. I got my 06 Exige 5-6 weeks ago and if you are 1/2 as happy as I am, you will still love it.

BTW - Looks like HMS should have a nice weekend at MIS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome onboard.
Your coworkers will :crazyeyes when you park your exige.
But mostly you will love this car because of it's handling :shift:
Have fun with your new baby.

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome!

how you compare the lotus with the Z06 and the GTS?
thinkin about going back to the Z06. had a modded C5.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the welcomes...

as far as the comparison to the z06 or the gts, well i pick it up from the raleigh nc airport wednesday morning, so i will let you know....

now the GTS compared to the Z06 the corvette handles BY FAR much better, it is a torque monster.....

but with gas the way it is, and just trying to buy something different thats what made me get the exige......

gts got 8 mpg corvette got 14 mpg, so i think im ready for some 25+ mpg :)

anyways here is a pic of it

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
nice! british green exige s

definately for gas consumption you love it alot!! I think alot of people on the forum are running 30 + mpg. myself is running 30 mpg on average and its all city driving.

I never drove a viper rt/10 or the srt-10, so I can't compare it at all. But one of my friend "autocross champion" drives a c6 z06 agrees with the torque monster but handling is not for amateurs.

yeah let us know how well it drives when you get it! :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
nice! british green exige s
It's a nice british green EXIGE. Justa Exige, just like my 06. No 'S' here...
Beautiful car though! I love my 06.
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome! (i want your job lol)

yes working for a dealer does give you some advantages.... but it comes with its disadvantages

like no saturdays off, only 2 sundays a month off (if im lucky) and then 13 hour days .....

but i love my job and ive been doing it for a long time now so i wont complain

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
man i tell you it doesnt take long to spend money on these cars.... i dont even have the car, and i already bought a motorwerks header, a carbon fiber sub enclosure, and a weapon R cold air intake

ok so to continue buying stuff,
i bought a set of image dynamics horns, dynaudio drivers to replace all the stock speakers, alumapro alchemy 10, an old school rockford symmetry, and still trying to decide on the amps, i like old school stuff....

btw the header is on sale for 499 at stickercity.com

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome. I picked up my Exige S just a few weeks ago. Being a former Viper driver, I can tell ya - the Lotus is more fun. I pulled into a parking spot yesterday afternoon and a guy in a black Z06 with upgraded brakes, exhaust, and a tow-hook pulled in two spots away. I figured "Cool. Here's another track guy.". When he got out of his car he wouldn't even make eye contact. I think the Lotus must cause shrinkage for some people, so avoid parking next to Saturn Skys (Yeah, I'm just funnin'). Anyway, you should have a blast on I-85 driving home with your sweet ride. Cheers!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts