The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. It is the first post here from a new member in the US. I will soon take possession of a near new 2016 360 Cup. As such this car is not road legal and I bought it only to drive on tracks. It had one ownership before me but I purchased from a Lotus dealer. I have a number of ownership questions.
  1. Since it is a race car, is there any factory warranty?
  2. What physical documents came with the car at the time of new delivery? I am under the impression there is a USB thumb drive contains some manuals and such.
  3. What items like keys etc, came with the new car?
  4. Where can I find factory service documents?
Thanks

·
boxerman
408 Posts
Hi all. It is the first post here from a new member in the US. I will soon take possession of a near new 2016 360 Cup. As such this car is not road legal and I bought it only to drive on tracks. It had one ownership before me but I purchased from a Lotus dealer. I have a number of ownership questions.
  1. Since it is a race car, is there any factory warranty?
  2. What physical documents came with the car at the time of new delivery? I am under the impression there is a USB thumb drive contains some manuals and such.
  3. What items like keys etc, came with the new car?
  4. Where can I find factory service documents?
Thanks
Hi Welcome

i have a 16 also. Yes track car zero warranty.
2. Owners manual can be founf online.
3 2 Keys
4 online

Realisticaly these cars are mechanicaly similar to an Evora S.
What tires and pads are you using.
I replace engine and transmssion oil every 4-5 days. Use Motul 20/60 engine oil and redline Mt90 for transmission.

Where are you, where do you run the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts