The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have created a videos page, Vincent's is the first one! so let's get some more...if they are already hosted, just send me a link, if not, try to keep them as small a file a possible. I have no idea how much space we have, Chris...?, but for those with a dial-up connection, it sucks to download anything, so keep that in mind.

look in the GARAGE row in the main link window, then right click "view now" and save target as, by just clicking it, it will download to temp folder.
 

·
Member # 16
Joined
·
180 Posts
Well as far as space there is plenty on that server. 40 gigs free or so. But right now the bandwidth is limited. It's currently on a 384 DSL line, but in another 3 weeks it'll be back up to a full T1.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
I am thinking that we need to have a clip of the week!

I have the first one! It is so funny! Steve has seen it, and he will confirm that it is one funny ass clip. I just have to wait till after I get my points card for next season, cuz it's of Renee!
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,083 Posts
Video can kill you on bandwidth. Trust me. The conecam site pushes video and I eventually had to buy a second server for it. One that can handle 400gigs per month.
 

·
Member # 16
Joined
·
180 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Video can kill you on bandwidth. Trust me. The conecam site pushes video and I eventually had to buy a second server for it. One that can handle 400gigs per month.
Yeah I know. I'm going to have to closely monitor how much BW is being pulled. I can't allow it to affect my company too much, especially when we are transfering data. But hopefully with a small number of people looking at the video at one time it'll be okay.

Which reminds me, does anyone have a BW meter program? I have DU Meter but it wants me to reg it in order to continue to use it and I can't get the owners to spring for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Gunnar's video is a classic....

But... He's risking his life just mentioning it in a semi-public forum.

At least he missed me on top of Renee on the floor......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Conemangler said:
Gunnar's video is a classic....

But... He's risking his life just mentioning it in a semi-public forum.

At least he missed me on top of Renee on the floor......
I think that Will got that one!!!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool stuff Rod! i remember that HP course, schweeeeeet.

2 things,
1- the audio level is clipped like a mofo
2- it stops at 1m13s just as you start the second run...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
I can't see anything!!:(

Stupid Mac!:mad:

No! Wait! I don't mean that!:)

I love my Mac...It just doesn't like the internet.:(

Oh well. I just can't right clik.

I will get over it;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Gunnar said:
I can't see anything!!:(

Stupid Mac!:mad:

No! Wait! I don't mean that!:)

I love my Mac...It just doesn't like the internet.:(

Oh well. I just can't right clik.

I will get over it;)
I don't understand why you have so much trouble, Gunnar. Just hold down the mouse button and you accomplish the same thing as the right click. Of course, at 28.8k, that's a 30 minute plus download.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top